Thursday, August 24, 2006

THE MOUSTACHE!

Hi there. Yes I am still here. I just haven't been here for a while. What I mean to say is it has been a very long time since I have posted. Well I have a good reason or two to be posting.

Reason #1. THE MOUSTACHE SHOW.
It is our latest mini-series. It stars The wierd little French guy and frequently has special guests from exotic places with exotic hairstyles. By the way it is a hairstyling show, or at least a Moustache styling show. I think it's hilarious. There is only one episode up so far but more are coming soon. Check it out. www.themoustachshow.com


Reason #2. _______
I forgot what I was going to say. It must not be important anyway

So my blogging audience, until next time, or next year, or something, goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home