Friday, February 17, 2006

This is just weird

Yesterday morning I rolled out of bed and headed downstairs to read the newspaper. I was looking for the sports page but I glanced over the headline to see the "Big News". What I saw almost made me cry and laugh at the same time. The "Big News" was ,"TRAILER BURNS 29 CATS DIE". What a tragedy. And I thought having three or four cats in one house was bad. Reading further I found that one cat survived the blaze. I've been crunching the numbers and I figured out that if 29 cats died and 1 survived that equals 30 cats in one trailor. That is way too many! I'm still trying to figure out why it was the lead story in the newspaper, but I guess that's big news in Hicktown, PA.

4 Comments:

Blogger | agreene | said...

I'm afraid that might be more common than we would like to believe.

12:16 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

isaac, i'm so glad you finally posted something! i saw the headline too and it rather made me want to cry instead of laugh. i could not read the story. not that i am a catlover- not at all- but still, it's sad and sad that someone needs 30 cats in their life.

1:02 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what about the people? were there any?

9:51 PM

 
Blogger igreene said...

there were some people too, but i think they were at work.

11:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home